G180313 0000 CT Trauma Table EE
To bring the patient from the trauma room to the CT Scanner and let the patient be scanned together with the detachable tabletop.
- Battery powered - fully portable.
- Detachable carbon fiber table 56 x 200 cm with manual table locks
- Motorized working height from 65 cm to 105cm
- Motorized trendelenburg ±15º
- 3 programmable working heights.
- Additional back-up battery with wall charger.
- Flexible control panel at end rail
- Large wheels with total and direction lock.
- Weight capacity up to 250kg.
- Side guards
- Drip stand
- Mattress 3 or 5cm w. handles
- Positioning handles
- Paper roll holder
- Carbon fiber arm support
- CPR support
- EBC wheel
- Table frame is made of steel and painted off white
- Distance between columns 70cm
- Tabletop 56 x 200cm
- Table frame, with side rails for mounting of side guards
- End rails for mounting of equipment.
- Carbon fiber tabletop, al-equivalent app. 0,3mm al.
- Motorized battery supplied vertical tabletop movement 65cm-105cm
- Motorized Trendelenburg ±15º
- On board 24V interchangeable battery for tabletop movements
- Wall mounted charger 230/24V and extra 24V battery
- Battery capacity at least 50 times tabletop up and down movement, before changing with the reloaded battery
- Control panel for control of tabletop movement
- 150mm wheels with central triple-function foot brake, total lock, free and direction lock.
- Rubber brake pedals to avoid damage of ankles and legs
- Weight of table: 75kg
- Max. Weight of patient: 250kg.
- One year of warranty
- Manufactured according to CE directive with CE-approval
- Manufactured in Denmark